January 27th – WORKSHOP DTA on TISSUE SUBLIMATION (EAST) and CARBOSSITERAPY18 January 2018
February 17th – WORKSHOP DTA on TISSUE SUBLIMATION (EAST) and CARBOSSITERAPY7 February 2018
DTA Medical will participate in the 7th AMIHI-TECH Course that will be held in Perugia
The Course is worth 60 ECM credits and is divided into 4 modules
8 - 9 - 10 February 2018
"Vascular Session and Photoepilation"
The topics covered in this second module can therefore be summarized as follows:
- Definition and classification of vascular lesions: therapeutic indication with Laser and Hi-tech
- Vascular laser and Hi-tech: specific indications and application theories
- Laser and Hi-tech in minimally invasive venous therapy: Sclero laser therapy in our experience
- Laser and Hi-tech in minimally invasive venous therapy: hemorrhoidal and saphenous plexus
- Physiology and physiopathology of hair (hypertrichosis and hirsutism)
- Therapeutic indication with Laser and Hi-tech (clinical picture, diagnosis, therapy, complications)
Duration of the training activities: 17 hours (including 8 hours of practical exercises)
Professions to which the Course is addressed: Doctors Surgeons (all disciplines) and Nurses.
For up to 20 learners.
For more information visit the official website www.amihitech.it